2012年9月13日星期四

Artificial wedding bouquets



Artificial bouquets – the pick of the bunch for modern brides
Artificial Wedding Bouquets When I contemplate my own wedding day nearly 14 years ago now, I have only one regret – that I didn’t preserve my beautiful wedding bouquet. Sure I’ve got photos of it, but would have been nice to have something tangible to show my children and, hopefully in the future, my grandchildren.
My daughter in particular would have loved to see (and hold) the actual flowers from when Daddy and Mummy tied the http://www.dressca.com/. I’ve got the wedding dress, the veil (albeit a little battered after being stood on countless times!), the shoes, the invites, the place settings and menu cards… the list goes on. In fact, the flowers are the only missing link.
Things have moved on considerably since I got married and many savvy, modern brides are now opting for artificial wedding bouquets. Not only do they get stunning flowers to suit their wedding theme without spending a fortune – they also get to keep forever as a special keepsake.
You can order well in advance and therefore be 100 per cent sure with your choice – unlike with fresh flowers which arrive on the morning of your wedding day, leaving you little if any time for alterations if they are not what you had envisaged.
Artificial bouquets are particularly well suited for weddings abroad. If your nuptials are being held in a hot climate, artificial flowers won’t wilt in the heat and will look beautiful and fresh all day. Plus, they’re extremely robust and unlikely to get damaged should you accidentally drop them.
Artificial flowers also mean no pollen, which is crucial for brides-to-be who suffer from allergies. There’s nothing worse than an attack of the sneezes as you stand at the altar, with mascara streaming down your Wedding Party Dresses. Certainly not the look you were hoping for! And, speaking of pollen, you won’t have the worry about staining your wedding dress with artificial flowers either.
All in all, I’m in favour of fake flowers – and wish I’d been fashion-forward enough to choose them for my Big Day.

没有评论:

发表评论